Submission directions for the Journal of Universality of Global Education:
The Journal of Universality of Global Education Issues is now accepting submissions for the upcoming journal publication. The journal supports the collaborative approach to teaching and research while developing inclusive international educational opportunities for all.
The “Call for Submissions” is an invitation to:
- Researchers and practitioners to submit articles from work in the research an/or practitioner work in the area of inclusive international education
- Practitioners and researchers, who presented at the annual Universality of Global Education Conference, are invited to submit papers based upon their presentations.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Summaries of current, original research
- Perspectives on research and/or practices in the field of inclusive global education
- Field projects and practitioner reflections on inclusive global education issues
- Teacher reflections on a specific piece of research that has informed their practices in the field of inclusive global education
INFORMATION ABOUT THE JOURNAL AND SUBMISSION
Elizabeth Gross, Assistant Professor, Library Science