Campus Diversity Resources
- Center for Diversity and Intercultural Affairs
- Gender Neutral Restroom Map
- Handicap Parking Permits
- LGBTQIA Resources
- Mother's Room Locations
- NGL Focused Study Kits
- NGL Family Friendly Amenities
- Office of Disability Services
- Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion
- SHSU Food Pantry
- Inclusive Teaching Resources for Faculty
- National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
- Advancing Diversity & Inclusion in Higher Education Data Report (US DOE)
- Inclusive Teaching Tools
- Diversity Terminology
- Annual DEI Observance Dates
- Recommended Diversity Reading
- Gender Pronoun Resource
Higher Education Resources
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
AAUW advances equity and promotes education for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research.
- American Indian College Fund
Provides scholarships and other support for American Indian students. The site includes resources for students, scholarship information, and information regarding tribal colleges.
- Association for Black Culture Centers
The national Association for Black Culture Centers offers you and your institution professional development opportunities to learn best practices on strengthening African American, Latino, Asian American, Native American and multicultural centers.
- Consortium of Higher Education Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Resource Professionals
The Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals seeks to achieve higher education environments in which LGBTQ students, faculty, staff, administrators, and alumni have equity in every respect.
- Council for Opportunity in Education
A nonprofit organization focused on expanding educational opportunities in the United States. Works in conjunction with colleges, universities and agencies that host TRIO Programs to help low-income students enter and graduate college.
- Diverse: Issues in Higher Education
News magazine focused on diversity trends and issues in higher education. Includes archives of past publications.
- Federal TRIO Programs - Office of Postsecondary Education
Maintained by the U.S. Department of Education, this site provides information regarding educational opportunity outreach programs designed to support low-income, first-generation college students.
- HigherEdJobs Diversity Resources
Designed for faculty, administrators, students, and anyone interested in Diversity and Inclusion in the higher education industry, you'll find profiles of featured diversity employers, recommended readings and news, and jobs from institutions committed to recruiting a diverse workforce.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
An association of institutions committed to Hispanic higher education success in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Latin America, Spain and Portugal.
- INSIGHT Into Diversity
INSIGHT Into Diversity connects diverse professionals with institutions and businesses that embrace a workforce that reflects our local and national communities. INSIGHT Into Diversity was originally intended to help employers comply with equal opportunity employment legislation.
- The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education Magazine
A magazine that covers news, events and trends that affect multicultural institutions.
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
A minority higher education assistance organization that provides support for undergraduate education, as well as to students pursuing masters and doctoral degrees. The site includes various resources and information for students and colleges.
- Women in Higher Education (WIHE)
Women in Higher Education is a monthly practitioner’s newsletter. WIHE seeks to increase the number of women in campus leadership jobs and provide a continuing source of education and passion on relevant gendered issues to leaders, including males.