Resources for Current Students

Information You May Need

Below is a collection of resources that current students may need during their course of study. Of course, if you can't find what you need here, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any and all questions you may have.

Questions about Counseling programs:
Phone: 936.294.4148


Students can find specific information to their particular program in the following handbooks.

Candidacy Applications*

Students who wish admission to the M.Ed. in School Counseling, M.A. in Counseling must complete these candidacy forms.

Comprehensive Exams

COUN 6376: Supervised Practicum

COUN 6386: Internship

Students in Counseling programs are required to complete some form of field experience or internship during their course of study. The necessary approval forms can be found below.

Additional Forms and Publications*