What is the SHSU Trauma Center (CRCTT)?
The Trauma Center (CRCTT) is a center that promotes trauma-related research for students and faculty, training and education for students and community mental health professionals, consultation and collaboration with community mental health agencies, and provide trauma-informed treatment through the Woodlands Center Counseling Clinic.
- Provide trauma informed treatment to the greater Houston Area.
- Support individual and collaborative trauma-related scholarship and pursue funding.
- Involve counseling master's and doctoral students in faculty research projects.
- Provide consultation and supervision for area trauma service providers.
- Collaborate with Local, Regional, and State-wide Organizations Providing Services to Trauma Populations
Want to connect? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our mailing list for updates!
Click link to subscribe: https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/list_traumacenter
Location: Counseling Clinic at The Woodlands Center
3380 College Park Dr
Conroe, TX 77384