Technology Tutorials | Milestone
If you would like to save a recording follow these steps:
- Go to the Playback Tab
- Go to the section labeled Export on the lefthand column
- You will need to scroll down to the bottom
- Change the start time and end time to encompass the timeframe you are looking to export
- The longer your video, the longer it takes to export. Try and have your exported videos no longer than five minutes
- Select the camera you are wishing to export from by selecting it from the drop down menu
- Select AVI/JPEG Export
Depending if there are any recordings available for the times you selected, you will see one of two possible popups:
Keep in mind that the cameras will only record if there is motion detected.
|No Recordings Available||Recordings Avaialbe|
If recordings are available, you can select Export and by default the video will be exported to the Desktop.
You can choose to Export as an:
- AVI (video - larger file size) or
- JPEG (photos - smaller filer size).