Schedule a meeting in Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook 2010 and select ‘Calendar’
- From the Ribbon please select ‘New Meeting’
- Enter the recipients of the meeting invite. You can also select the conference room by selecting ‘Rooms’ tab.
- Once you enter all recipients and select the conference room, you can use the right-hand pane to view any conflicts with others’ schedules as well as times the conference room is available.
- Once you select a time, and finish entering any other information you can select ‘Send’ to email the invite.