ITV Room Guides: EV 154 Making a Presentation
Making a Presentation
- Make sure all items are powered on.
- Press “Near” button on remote to display classroom that you are in. Press the “Near” button again to switch between the teacher camera , student camera, document camera, and the vcr (located in the locked closet).
- To switch cameras, use the arrow buttons on the remote or press the number of the source you want to switch to (numbers are displayed on the screen menu).
- Ensure that the VCR has a tape in it and the document camera is powered on. To use the VCR, you must use the function buttons (rewind, fast forward, play etc) located on the VCR itself.
- The controls for the document camera are on the camera itself also.
Load Presentation System Remotely:
- Must be done from your office computer before you leave for the class.
- Call Steve Lyford at 294-3546 to get the IP address for the system.
- Click the “Select a Presentation” icon on the left in the system. Click “Click here to select a powerpoint presentation.”
- You will be prompted for the node name of your computer (located on a sticker on the top of your computer) and a password. You do not need to enter a password to make a presentation on campus.
- Click “Please press here to select a Powerpoint presentation” and locate the presentation you want to use.
Click Open and it will load onto the system.
When you get to class:
- Press the “Slides” button on the remote control and it will bring up a button with your computer’s node name on it. Use the “dot” button to select it and it will load up the presentation.
- Use the arrow buttons to move around in the presentation and the “dot” button to select a slide. The “menu” button will bring up the entire presentation for you to select a slide.