Microsoft Word: View
The View tab allows you to change the layout of the editing area of Microsoft Word.
1. The Document Views section will change the view of the editing area. To exit the Full Screen Reading and Outline views you will have to click the close button in the tool bar.
2. The Show/Hide section allows you to add various tools to help with creating a document.
3. The Zoom section allows you to adjust the zoom of the document.
4. The Window section allows you to change the way Word handles different files and pages.
5. The Macro section allows you to apply or create a macro.