Resetting your IP Phone Pin Through OWA or Outlook
Resetting Your Voice Mail PIN
3. Click the Voice Mail tab located in the left panel
5. Return to your email Inbox
6. You will have a message in your Inbox with your new Voice Mail PIN. When you first access your Voice Mail with this temporary PIN, it will expire and you will be asked to reset it.
Resetting the Voice Mail PIN for Outook
1. Open your Outlook Mailbox on your Desktop.
2. At the top menu bar, click on File then Manage Voice Mail.
3. A pop up menu should appear. Click Reset PIN. You will be prompted with a window.
4. Click OK
5. If everything was able to go through correctly, you will recieve an e-mail that it worked in you Outlook inbox.
Resetting the Voice Mail PIN for a Generic Voice Mailbox:
*NOTE: You cannot use other browsers like Safari or Firefox to reset your PIN. Those browsers do not provide access to this feature.