Attendance Initiative - Report of Students Not Attending
SHSU Technology Tutorials | Attendance Initiative
Report of Students Not Attending
Click on the link for "Report of Students Not Attending”.
This will bring you to a screen to enter options for your report
There are two options you will need to determine in order to run the report:
- The current term will be defaulted, but if you would like to look at historical data, you can pick a previous term.
- If you would like to consider students that do not have attendance entered as having not attended, you can check the second option. This option is mostly used while entry is ongoing to get a kind of “Wost Case” calculation of how many students could possibly be considered to not be attending. In most cases, you will want to leave this box unchecked.
Once you have selected the desired options, click the “Run Report” button. This may take a moment to run. Once your report has been generated, it will be displayed on your screen:
The top of the report has some aggregate data for the entire population of students in Attendance Initiative required courses. There are four percentages given here:
- The percentage of enrollments that were attended.
- The percentage of students who attended none of their courses.
- The percentage of students who attended some but not all of their courses.
- The percentage of students that attended all of their courses.
A small textual reminder is next to clarify what those numbers mean, and following that there are rows with detailed information on students not atending. Included on each row is:
- The student’s name
- The student’s Sam ID
- The CRN of the course which the student did not attend
- The subject code, course number, and sequence of the the course which the student did not attend
- The percentage of courses required by the attendance initiative that this student attended.
- Students that have attended none of their courses ( 0% ) have their percentage called out with arrows to draw attention, like so: ----------> 0.00% <---------