Attendance Initiative - Report of Faculty Not Reporting
SHSU Technology Tutorials | Attendance Initiative
Report of Faculty Not Reporting
Click on the link for "Report of Faculty Not Reporting Attendance"
This will bring you to a screen to enter options for your report
There are four options you will need to determine in order to run the report
- The current term will be defaulted, but if you would like to look at historical data, you can pick a previous term.
- If you would like to report on only courses within a given subject, you can enter that course prefix.
- If you would like to report on only courses within a specific department, you can select that department from the department drop down.
- Note that if you choose to enter both a course prefix and a department, the program enforces both restrictions. So it would only show courses that have that prefix AND are within that department.
- The fourth option is how you want to display courses. You have three options:
- “Courses with no Attendance entered” will limit the report to only display courses for which no attendance had been entered.
- “Courses with no Attendance entered and courses partially entered” will limit the report to any course that still has any number of students still needing to have attendance data entered. This will usually be identical to the first option, but will include any courses where late enrollments may have come in after attendance was initially entered.
- “All Courses, even those with attendance entered” will put all courses for which attendance is required onto the report.
- The final option is how you would like to sort your results. You can sort by:
- Professor Name, then Course subject, number, and sequence
- Course subject, number, sequence, then Professor Name
- Department, Course subject, number, sequence, then Professor Name
- Department, then Professor Name, then Course subject, number, sequence
Once you have selected the desired options, click the “Run Report” button. This may take a moment to run. Once your report has been generated, it will be displayed on your screen:
Included on each row is
- The CRN of the course
- The name of the professor for that course
- The subject name, course number, and sequence for that course
- The number of students needing to have attendance records entered
- The number of students that have had attendance records entered
To run a report with different options, you can click the link for “Report of Faculty Not Reporting Attendance”