Technology Procurement Process (additional information)
You will need to place a work order with IT@Sam. This can be done by clicking here*. In order to make sure it ends up in the correct queue. Make sure to select the "I have a purchase or quote request" option.
You can go back to the Approved list by clicking here or clicking the back button on your browser. When you place a work order IT@Sam will review your request in the order they are received.
If you have an urgent request, please send a follow up email or call Mateo Zuniga (email@example.com, 4-4880) with reference to the work order number that you submitted.
- Primary contact for detailed questions about the request
- Is this a new or renewal purchase? If this is a renewal, please provide reference to any past purchases.
- Do you plan on purchasing this with a p-card?
- The expected amount, if known. Also, if you have already obtained a quote, contract or agreement, please attach that to the work order.
- An explanation of why the purchase is required.
- How it will be used?
- Who will be using it?
- Where will they use it?
- Relevant dates involved with the request
- Does it need to be installed and working by a specific date?
- Does it need to be received by a specific date?
*If you are not logged onto an SHSU domain you will have to sign into SamWeb with your SHSU username and password before being able to place the work order.