Service: T Drive
Provides campus departments electronic storage and access restrictions for files that are shared among colleagues.
Standard Service Features
- Save files securely
- Colaborate with Collegues
- Provides a campus file storage that is backed up.
Optional Service Features
- Be a current SHSU employee or student.
- A working network connection.
- An Internet ready, working desktop or laptop connected to the campus network
- Active computer account.
This service is obtained by request through the IT@Sam Work Order System.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950 or by clicking on the IT@Sam Help icon on the computer desktop.
Targets of this service are:
- 99.9% uptime, not including scheduled change outages.
- Restore service upon non-planned service outage.