Service: Redidence Hall Wireless Network Access
Provides campus departments electronic storage and access restrictions for files.
Standard Service Features
- Save files securely
- Colaborate with Collegues
- Provides a campus file storage that is backed up.
Optional Service Features
- SHSU desktops or laptops with network access
- Remote Desktop
- SSL VPN Web Access: http://secure.shsu.edu/
24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.
- Be a current SHSU employee, student, alumni, or retiree.
- A working network connection.
- An Internet ready, working desktop or laptop connected to the campus network
- Active computer account.
This service is obtained by requesting access with a work-order.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950
Targets of this service are:
- 99.9% uptime, not including scheduled change outages.
- Restore service upon non-planned service outage.