Provides projectors and technology support for SHSU Classrooms and Instructional Labs.
Standard Service Features
- Clean Filter
- Replace Lamp
- Troubshoot & Repair
- Program Extron Controllers
- Provide Training
- Projector Replacement
- Quote to upgrade classroom technology
- Connect projector to personal or deparmental laptop
Optional Service Features
- Connect projector to personal or department laptop
- SHSU Classrooms and Instructional Labs.
M-Th 8:00am - 9:00pm and F 8:00am - 6:00pm
Exceptions can be made for academic use if we know in advance that support will be needed.
- Be a current SHSU employee
This service is obtained by request through the IT@Sam Work Order System.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950 or by clicking on the IT@Sam Help icon on the computer desktop.
Targets of this service are:
- For Instructional classrooms/labs - Arrive on-site within 10 minutes of receiving the call during Business Hours.
- Resolve within 1 Business Day