Service: Lecture Capture
Record lecture i classroom via Tegrity and audio/visual equipment.
Standard Service Features
- Install and configure equipment
- Train client
- Monitor and assist
Optional Service Features
SHSU Classrooms and Instructional Labs
M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
Exceptions can be made for academic use. All requests must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Be a current SHSU employee
- A working network connection
- An Internet ready, working desktop or laptop connected to the campus network
- Active computer account.
This service is obtained by request through the IT@Sam Work Order System.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950 or by clicking on the IT@Sam Help icon on the computer desktop.
Targets of this service are:
- Respond to initial request within 1 Business Day
- Configure technology within 3 Business Days