Service: Lab Printer Repair & Maintenance
Provide black and white network printers to instructional and general use labs that are managed by IT@Sam. In addition, provide maintenance, supplies, and technical support.
Standard Service Features
- Configure printers to work on the SHSU network.
- Troubleshoot and Repair
- Maintain printer
- Manage cables.
- Replace toner
- Replace paper
- Instructional labs use HP4515
- General Use labs use Canon 6065
Optional Service Features
SHSU IT@Sam-Managed Labs campus-wide
- M - Th 8am-9pm & F 8am-6pm.
- Lab Assistants are available in the General Use Labs during lab hours to assist with minor troubleshooting and provide toner and paper.
- Be a current SHSU employee, student, alumni, or visitor
This service is obtained by request through the IT@Sam Work Order System.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950 or by clicking on the IT@Sam Help icon on the computer desktop
Targets of this service are:
- Targets of this service are:For Instructional Labs only - Arrive On-Site within 10 minutes of receiving the work order if the issue is affecting a class in progress during Business Hours
- For all lab printers - Resolve within 1 business day of the problem being reported to IT@Sam