Service: Lab Lost and Found
Pick up Lost items from all IT@Sam managed labs. Attempt to find owner, and secure items.
Standard Service Features
- Pick up lost items
- Attempt to verify and contact owner (This is typically done via SHSU e-mail unless we come across a contact number for the owner).
- Store and secure in Manager’s office.
Optional Service Features
SHSU IT@Sam-Managed Labs campus-wide.
- Owner must pick up missing items from Lost and Found office located in Academic Building 1, Floor 1, room 108 (M-F 8am-4:30pm)
M -F 8:00am-4:30pm
- Be a current SHSU employee, student, alumni, or visitor.
- Provide identification.
- Pick up missing items by the end of the semester that the item was lost.
SHSU IT@Sam Labs and Classroom staff typically initiates the service when the missing item is located. Service can be obtained by stopping by the Lost and Found office (AB1, 108) or by submitting a work order through the IT@Sam Work Order System.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950 or by clicking on the IT@Sam Help icon on the computer desktop
Targets of this service are:
- Targets of this service are: 3 Business Days