Service: Lab Furniture Repair
Repair or replace furniture as needed to provide a safe and productive work environment in the classrooms as well as the IT@Sam managed labs.
Standard Service Features
- Remove broken furniture
- Attempt to find temporary solution
- Repair or replace furniture
Optional Service Features
SHSU classrooms and IT@Sam managed labs
M- F 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Be a current SHSU employee
SHSU IT@Sam Labs and Classroom staff typically initiates the service, however service can be obtained by requesting service through the IT@Sam Work Order System.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950 or by clicking on the IT@Sam Help icon on the computer desktop
Targets of this service are:
- For Instructional Labs only - Arrive On-Site within 10 minutes of receiving the work order if the issue is affecting a class in progress during Business Hours.
- Instructional Labs – Work around - 1 Business Day
- 7 Business Days