Service: Lab Computer Repair
Provides computer repair for lab computers.
Standard Service Features
- Configure podium computer to work with Projector.
- Troubleshoot and Repair
- ADA Software/Hardware installation
- Software installation/removal
- Computer Replacement
- Add computer to SHSU domain.
Optional Service Features
- Provide a temporary computer for the instructor station if it is not operable.
- Connect personal or department laptop to Projector.
M - Th 8:00am-9:00pm & F 8:00am-6:00pm
- Be a current SHSU employee, student, alumni, or retiree
This service is obtained by request through the IT@Sam Work Order System.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950 or by clicking on the IT@Sam Help icon on the computer desktop.
Targets of this service are:
- Instructional Labs - Arrive on-site within 10 minutes of receiving the work order
- Instructional Labs - Resolve issues within 1 business day
- General Use Labs – Resolve within 3 business days