Service: Digital Signage
LIVE (Limited Deployment)
Provide campus departments with advertising abilities for events and information.
Standard Service Features
- View events
- Provide timely information on highly visible displays.
- Allow for emergency communication to the entire campus.
Optional Service Features
SHSU campus where Digital Media Players(DMP) has been setup to project on an LCD screen.
- Televisions that have been setup on the Digital Media Player system.
- Advertisements to entire campus by adding to the campus advertisement pool.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.
- Available to anyone able to view the television.
- Editor must be a current SHSU employee.
- A working network connection.
- An Internet ready, working desktop or laptop connected to the campus network
- Active computer account.
This service may be acquired by requesting a new Digital Signage project through the IT@Sam Work Order System, or by contacting the IT@Sam Service Desk at (936) 294-1950.
Assistance with this service may be obtained by placing a work order through the IT@Sam Work Order System, or by contacting the IT@Sam Service Desk at (936) 294-1950.
DMP and Flat Panel Television: $5.000
Yearly License Cost: $135.00
Targets of this service are:
- Enable Emergency Communication for campus
- Provide advertisement for department specific events.
- Provide advertisements for University wide events.
- 99.9% uptime, not including scheduled change outages.
- Restore service upon non-planned service outage.