Service: Classroom-based Training
Courses are offered in a hands-on classroom-type setting through IT@Sam. The classes are kept small to allow for the best training experience possible.
Standard Service Features
- Training provided in a classroom/lab setting with peers.
Optional Service Features
- computer lab locations
- Microsoft Lync
M – F 8am – 5pm, excluding university holidays
- Be a current SHSU employee
- A working network connection.
- An Internet ready, working desktop or laptop connected to the campus network
- Active computer account
This service is obtained by registering through the Human Resources Department’s Training Calendar and Registration webpage.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950
Targets of this service are:
- To train university faculty & staff on the various IT@Sam Services and software to be able to perform their job requirements in an efficient manner