All About Quadrilaterals
Post test Questions
1. How many 90 degree angles are in a rectangle
2. Which of these does not have all 90 degree
3. Which of these does not have a sum of
360 degrees in all of it's angles
4. Which of these is not a rectangle?
5. What best describes this drawing?
6. How many total degrees are in the angles
in the drawing above?
7. Which quadrilateral must have sides
of equal length and all angles of 90 degrees?
8. Which quadrilateral has sides which
d. All of these
9. All quadrilaterals have how many sides?
10. If one of the angles in a parallelogram
is 70 degrees, what are the other three angles?
a. 110, 110, 70
b. 95, 105, 80
c. 90, 90, 90
d. 110, 90, 70
Please print out your post test. Click here
to see answers!