Using Proper Tools to Solve
2. Look at this triangle. The area is-
3. Pi is closest to which of the following numbers
4. The symbol for Pi is-
5. Which of these triangles has the greatest area?
6. To determine the circumference of a circle, we use which of the following
7. The diameter of a circle is the
a. Distance from one side to the other passing through the center
b. Distance from the center to any side of the circle
c. Distance around the outside of a circle
8. The circumference of a circle is the
a. Distance from the center to any side of the circle
b. Distance from one side to the other passing through the center
c. Distance around circle.
9. What is the measurement of the circumference of a circle if the diameter
is 4 inches long?
10. A moon of a faraway planet is 250 kilometers in diameter. What is the
distance around it?
a. 785 kilometers
b. 4565 kilometers
c. 145 kilometers
d. 946 kilometers
Please print out your pre test. Click here to see answers!