Factors and Multiples
Least Common Multiple-
TEK 6.1E Objective 1
1. The least common multiple of two numbers is
a. The product of the two numbers
b. The smallest whole number that is a multiple of each of the two numbers
c. The greatest whole number that is a factor of each number
d. All of these
2. The first thing that you must do when figuring the least common multiple
a. Multiply the two numbers together
b. Divide the largest number by the smallest one
c. Divide the smallest number by the largest one
d. Find the prime factorization of each of the two numbers
3. The next step is to
a. Combine the factors of each number using each number only once
b. Add all of the factors together
c. Take the largest of the factors
4. If you have to 32 in one factorization and 33, you should
a. Combine them into 35
b. Use the 32
c. Use the 33
d. Use the number 3
5. What is the least common multiple of the numbers 4 and 6?
6. What is the least common multiple of 25 and 30?
7. What is the least common multiple of 72 and 90?
8. What is the least common multiple of 36 and 125
9. What is the least common multiple of 12 and 15
10. Michael has to take his medication every three days. If he takes it
next Sunday, how many weeks will it be before he takes his medication on
Please print out your pre test. Click here to see answers!