Factors and Multiples
Least Common Multiple-
TEK 6.1E Objective 1
1. The smallest whole number that is a factor of two other numbers is
a. Greatest Common Factor
b. Prime Factorization
c. Least common multiple
2. Which of these things do you not do to find the least common multiple?
a. Combine the numbers from the factorizations
b. Divide the smallest number by the largest one
c. Find the prime factorization of each of the two numbers
3. The last step in finding the least common multiple is to
a. Combine the factors of each number using each number only once
b. Add all of the factors together
c. Take the largest of the factors
4. If you have to 52 in one factorization and 53 in the other, you should
a. Combine them into 55
b. Use the 52
c. Use the 53
d. Use the number 3
5. The least common multiple of the numbers 8 and 10 is?
6. What is the least common multiple of 15 and 20?
7. What is the least common multiple of 8 and 9?
8. What is the least common multiple of 28 and 24
9. What is the least common multiple of 25 and 30
10. Michael has to take his medication every four days. If he takes it
next Sunday, how many days will it be before he takes his medication on
Please print out your post test. Click here to see answers!