TEKS 5.2 A & B
Post Test Questions
1. A fraction is a number ____________.
a. used to name a part of a group or part of the whole
b. in a math problem
c. used to represent a point on a grid
d. of people in a room
2. The _________ is the top number in a fraction.
3. The number of parts there are in the whole is called the _________.
4. Equivalent fractions represent _________.
a. the same place on a grid
b. two different amounts
c. point a and point b
d. the same number
5. Choose the fraction that represents this picture.
6. Which fraction is equivalent to 1/3?
7. Which fraction is equivalent to 1/2?
8. Which fraction is NOT equivalent to 2/3?
9. Which fraction is equivalent to 1/8?
10. Which one is NOT an example of using fractions in life?
a. 4 people in a family
b. size 8 1/2 shoes
c. 4 1/3 yards of material
d. 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Please print out your post test. Click here to see answers!