Post test Questions
1. Which of these is the shortest?
2. Which term does not deal with time measurement?
3. A Hectometer is about the length of
a. 10 miles
b. 2 yardsticks
c. 2 football fields
d. A school bus
4. Which of these is about the measurement of the width of your fingernail
a. A millimeter
b. A meter
c. A decimeter
d. A centimeter
5. Which would be the longest run?
a. A 10 meter run
b. A 10 kilometer run
c. A 10 decameter run
d. A 10 millimeter run
6. Which of these is the shortest distance?
a. A mile
b. 1/8 mile
c. ½ mile
d. ¼ mile
7. You have a garage that is 6 yards from front to back. You are contemplating
the purchase of a new pickup truck, which is 16 ft. and 3 inches long.
Is this a wise choice?
8. How many minutes are there in one day
9. My desk is one meter wide. How many millimeters is this
10. A football field is 100 yards. How many feet is that?
Print this page so
you can check your answers.
to check your answers!