Making Circle Graphs
Post test Questions
1. When making a circle graph, which of these is not very helpful
a. Circle graph paper
b. Colored pencils
2. 3/8 is how many degrees in a circle?
3. 360 represents
a. The number of degrees in ½ of a circle
b. The number of degrees in a full circle
c. The number of degrees in a triangle
d. The radius of a circle
4. Most of the time, circle graph paper has how many sections?
5. How many degrees apart is a line in circle graph paper?
6. One of the things you need to know before you start drawing is-
a. The fractional value of each category
b. The standard colors of all circle graphs
c. The thickness of each part
7. When we multiply a fraction by 360, we are converting the fraction
into a measurement of
8. Before you start the actual graphing, you should check to see
a. If you have more than 8 sections
b. If you have enough colored pencils
c. If the measure of each category when added together equals 360 degrees
9. ¼ is how many degrees in a circle graph?
10. ¾ of a circle is how many degrees?
Print this page so
you can check your answers.
Click here to check your answers!