Making Circle Graphs
Try this pre-test before
you look at the tutorial. You may take this pre-test as many times as you
like. Good Luck!
1. What is a good thing to have on hand when making a circle graph?
a. Colored Pencils
b. Circle Graph paper
c. both A and B
d. None of the above
2. How many degrees are in a circle
3. Lines on circle graph paper are usually how many degrees apart?
4. How many sectors are there on circle graph paper?
5. When making a circle graph, one must know the ________ that each
6. To convert a fraction into degreees to make the graph, we ______ the
fraction by 360
7. In order to be properly read, the circle graph needs to have
a. a title
b. headings for each category
c. both of these
d. none of these
8. to check your work, you should make sure that the number of degrees
ineach category when added together equal how many degrees?
9. The fraction 3/8 in a circle graph would have how many degrees shaded?
10. The fraction 1/2 in a circle graph would have how many degrees shaded?
Print this page so
you can check your answers.
to check your answers!