(Sam Houston State University Policy Information-Revised 03/01/2011)
NOTICE: DATES AND/OR TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- TESTING DAYS AND TIMES: The TCLEDDS/TCLEOSE exams are administered Monday thru Friday at 8:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., or 2:00 p.m. Examinees need to report to the testing site at least 15-30 minutes prior to their scheduled testing time on their scheduled testing date. Exam times range from 1 ½ hours to 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- REGISTRATION/ADMINISTRATION/TEST FEE: A non-refundable, non-transferable registration/administration/test fee of $30.00 (check, money order, or credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover is required to take the TCLEDDS/TCLEOSE exams at SHSU. An additional $3.00 will be charged if registering online. Candidates may register for the exam via the Testing Center website at www.shsu.edu/testing.
- ITEMS NEEDED: Examinees need to bring current picture identification with signature, one other form of ID (i.e., social security card, student ID, birth certificate, etc.) AND a valid endorsement issued by an academy coordinator, the executive director of the commission, or a person authorized by the executive director. Examinees will not be allowed to begin testing without the proper identification and endorsement letter and the testing session will not be delayed waiting for proper identification/endorsement letter to be presented.
- SCORES: Scores will be available immediately following completion of the test.
- RETAKES: Examinees are allowed 3 attempts to pass the examination. After 3 attempts, examinees must contact their academy coordinator or executive director for further instructions.
- EXAMINEE WEB SITE: http://www.tcleose.state.tx.us/
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Students needing additional information concerning the TCLEOSE exams may write to the Testing Center, Sam Houston State University, Box 2240, Huntsville, Texas 77341-2240; visit the office in Academic Building IV, Room 102; call (936) 294-1025; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit the website at www.shsu.edu/testing.