TEAS VERSION 5
(Sam Houston State University Policy Information-Revised 07/15/2013)
NOTICE: DATES AND/OR TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
This exam is offered by appointment only
- TESTING DAYS AND TIMES: The TEAS test is administered Monday thru Friday at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Examinees need to report to the testing site at least 15-30 minutes prior to their scheduled testing time on their scheduled testing date. The examination time is approximately 3 ½ hours long.
- REGISTRATION/ADMINISTRATION FEE: A non-refundable, non-transferable registration/administration/test fee of $50.00 is required to take the TEAS test at SHSU. Registration for the TEAS exam is by appointment only. Please contact the Testing Center directly to schedule a time.
- TEST FEE: The current charge for taking the TEAS test is $40.00 per test. A student may pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover). This fee is due on the day of the exam and is separate from the registration/administration fee.
- ITEMS NEEDED: Examinees need to bring current picture identification with signature and one other form of ID (i.e., social security card, student ID, birth certificate, etc.). Examinees will not be allowed to begin testing without the proper identification and the testing session will not be delayed waiting for proper identification to be presented.
- SCORES: Scores will be viewable immediately after the exam.
- RETAKES: If you have taken the TEAS exam before, you will need to wait 30 days before retaking.
- EXAMINEE WEB SITE: http://atitesting.com
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Students needing additional information concerning the TEAS exam may write to the Testing Center, Sam Houston State University, Box 2240, Huntsville, Texas 77341-2240; visit the office in Academic Building IV, Room 102; call (936) 294-1025; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org