ORSP has two online funding databases available for faculty use:
- PIVOT™ (COS) Funding Opportunities includes funding opportunities from all disciplines including arts and humanities, medicine, social sciences and sciences.
- FoundationSearch is a database of charitable foundations that may be accessed in the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP). Appointments are preferred but not mandatory and can be made by contacting Christi Walters.
Statistical information regarding SHSU:
- Background Information Regarding SHSU
- New Enrollment Demographics for SHSU
- Newton Gresham Library Resources Statement
- SHSU Tax Exempt Status Under Internal Revenue Code (IRC)
ATTN Faculty: The NIH and NSF Office of Inspector General assign primary responsibility to universities for detecting and preventing research misconduct and for establishing a culture that emphasizes responsible conduct of research. Increasing research at SHSU depends on the University maintaining the highest ethical standards in the conduct of research.
In order to meet this requirement register and complete the following training course: CITI Course in the Responsible Conduct of Research