1. Students who fail sections of a TSI Assessment Test are required to follow a developmental education plan.
2. Students must enroll and participate in at least one developmental education course each semester until they satisfy all TSI requirements (this includes developmental education courses and accelerated options).
3. Students who fail the reading portion of a TSI test must enroll in a developmental reading class before enrolling in any other developmental class.
4. Students who are within three points of the minimum passing scores for an area may be allowed to select accelerated options in lieu of the traditional three-hour developmental course for that area.
5. Students are not required to remediate during the summer sessions.
6. If a student does not pass the developmental course or accelerated option successfully, they will be mandatorily required to see their advisor prior to any future registration.
For immediate assistance, please contact the Registrar's Office:
(936) 294-1052, ext 41052