Please select the status that best describes you:
Free Transcripts For Students and Recent Graduates
- Students are eligible to receive up to 5 free transcripts during the terms they are enrolled.
- Per semester transcripts expire the first day of class of the following semester.
- Unclaimed free transcripts do not roll forward to future semesters.
- Students enrolled in only correspondence coursework are not eligible to receive the free transcripts.
- Upon graduation from SHSU, alumni are eligible for 10 free transcripts which are available for ONLY one year after the graduation date listed on the transcript.
- Regular fees apply once a student or alumni has exhausted his or her free transcripts.
- Holds preventing the release of the transcript must be resolved within one year following graduation in order to request free transcripts.
For information regarding transcript request denials and other frequently asked questions, please visit our Transcript Request FAQ page.