2012 SHSU Recreational Sports Faculty/Staff Golf League
- League is open to all current Sam Houston State University Faculty and Staff.
- Two person, 9-hole scramble. Score no higher than a bogey on each hole.
- Ladies will hit from the Green Tees and the Men from the Blue Tee Boxes and from Gold Tee boxes on Holes 3, 10 & 13.
- Play begins June 4 and the league is scheduled to play for 9 weeks.
- Each team is scheduled to play once a week. Teams can choose to play Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday nights between 5 and 5:30 PM. The team captain is responsible for making arrangements with both their opponents and with Raven Nest in advance.
- Teams are responsible for submitting their scorecard to the pro shop at the end of each round.
- Each team must submit a minimum of 6 scores (3 scores front nine and 3 back nine scores) to be eligible for league prizes. Teams that cannot play 6 rounds are still encouraged to submit scores, however they would become ineligible for league prizes.
- League schedule begins the week of June 4
- The league will be scheduled to play every week (nine total) and teams must turn in six scores to be eligible for 1st and 2nd place trophies.
- All rounds played in June will be played on the Front 9
- All rounds played in July/August will be played from the Back 9
$85.00 per person includes:
- Registration open: May 10
Registration Deadline: May 30
- Green fee for 8 rounds
- ½ cart every night of play
- Registration includes a voucher for a local restaurant (TBA).
- Dinner and Awards Ceremony (held at the clubhouse): August 1