Weight Room Rules:
1. You MUST have a towel larger than a wash cloth to use in the weight room. The towel must be with you and visible at all times.
2. No mid-drifts may be exposed (males and females).
3. NO CHEWING GUM.
4. Tobacco of any kind is prohibited.
5. Vulgarity or inappropriate language of any type is prohibited.
6. No glass containers allowed in the weight room.
7. Backpacks or duffle bags are not allowed on the floor. They must be kept in a locker or a cubby hole.
8. No cell phone usage while on the machines.
9. Please report any equipment problems to the weight room staff.
10. Proper athletic attire is required and must appropriately cover body (closed toe shoes required, cut off shirts must cover chest area).
11. Please limit use of cardio to 30 minutes (during peak hours 4-7pm).
12. Please wipe down machines and re-rack weights when you are finished.
13. Spotters recommended for all overhead lifts.
14. No free hanging from equipment.
15. No moving non-adjustable benches.
16. No weights on benches.
17. When lifting, user must be in control of the weight.
18. NO DROPPING WEIGHTS.
19. NO BANGING WEIGHTS.
20. Please comply with all requests of staff. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the facility.