Policies and Procedures
- Valid SHSU ID card or Family Membership Card required
- Only enter the pool area when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Bathing suits ONLY (No thong bottoms)
- All bathers must rinse off or shower before entering the water
- No full body floatation devices
- No glass beverage containers
- No tobacco
- No running or horseplay
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Rules subject to change
When lightning is detected up to 8 miles away pool automatically closes for 45 minutes, and will reopen when determined safe.