Article I - Name and Scope
- The name of this Organization shall be known as SHSU SIGGRAPH
- SHSU SiGGRAPH is a student chapter of the National Organization known as Association for Computer Graphics also known as ACM SIGGRAPH. In these bylaws SHSU SIGGRAPH will be referred to as "the Chapter" and the Association for Computing Machinery will be referred to as "ACM"
- The scope of the Chapter is computer graphics and related activities.
- The Chapter will support activities compimentary to ACM SIGGRAPH, the ACM SIGGRAPH Professional Chapters, the ACM, and other ACM activities in the Huntsville area.
Article II - Purpose
- The Chapter is organized and will be operated exclusively for educational, artistic and scientific purposes. Specific objectives include:
- To promote and increased knowledge of and greater interest in the educational, artistic and scientific aspects and applications of modern computing in computer graphics.
- To provide a means of communication between persons having an interest in computer graphics.
- The activities of the Chapter will include the following:
- Sponsoring general membership meetings and site visits.