ScholarshipDUE APRIL 16th BEFORE THE MTΩ MEETING
This scholarship is available to a senior music therapy student enrolled at Sam Houston State University to cover expenses incurred during internship. There are no conditions for the use of the award. The recipient may apply it to his/her area of greatest need.
*Please prepare your materials in a professional manner*
1. A senior Music Therapy student to enter their internship
in the summer, fall, or spring.
2. Active member of Mu Tau Omega.
3. A GPA of at least 3.5 in Music Therapy courses and
a 2.8 overall.
4. Current member of AMTA and SWAMTAS.
Each Application should include the following:
1. Unofficial College transcript
2. 100 to 150 Word essay to include long term professional
goals and why you are applying for this scholarship.
3. Complete application form.
Click here to download form