The Center for Leadership and Service welcomes contributions and gifts to supplement current initiaitives. Giving to CLS will support students as they seek to develop as leaders and active citizens. Your contributions will be used for:
- Scholarships to attend nationally-recognized leadership conferences such as LeaderShape
- Supplement student fundraising for Alternative Spring Break Trips
- Support student project ideas to make a difference on-campus and in the community
Ways to Give
Designate your Annual Fund gift to the Center for Leadership and Service
- When contributing to the SHSU Annual Fund, be sure to designate your gift to the Center for Leadership and Service. The fastest and easiest way to donate is online.
- Will your employer match your gift? Check online to see if your employer has a matching gift program and multiply the impact of your gift!
Leadership Library Collection
- We maintain a list for desired books and publications to enhance the Leadership Library. If you are interested in contributing titles to the collection, please contact us at email@example.com
For questions and more information about giving contributions to Sam Houston State University, visit the University Advancement website.