2009-2010 Executive Board Members
President: LaDeitra Parker
- Classifiation: Senior
- Major: Mass Communications (Broadcast Journalism)
- Minor: Communication Studies
- Member for 4 years
- Eboard Member for 3 years
- Previous Positions: Recruitment and Retention, and Social Programming Chair
- From Northwest Houston, Texas
- Plans to graduate in December 2010, attend grad school, then move to Los Angeles to pursue a television/ acting career!
- Fun Facts:
She is in 6 organizations total, she likes to observe people and their behavior, and she loves to do community service, and she likes to sing even though she don't sound that great
Vice President: Na'Talya Johnson
- Mass Communications Major with emphasis in Public Relations
- Member of BSA for Four Consecutive years
- E-Board Member for three years
- Previous Positions include Historian and Secretary
- She plans to become a sports agent (like Tasha Mack)
- She is from the North Side of Houston,Tx (Acres Home 44)
- Fun facts: One of her biggest pet peeves is when girls don't wear earrings and the motto she lives by is "Don't ask for a easier life, ask to be a stronger person." And she believes in her mind that she Is America's Sweetheart
Secretary: Courtney Washington
Treasurer: Renesha Calloway
- Proud member of BSA for 2 years
- BSA Treasurer for 1 year
- Major: Business Management
- She is a proud resident the South West Side of Houston Texas
She plans on graduating December 2010 and then continue her education at the University of Houston's Grad Program in Business
- Fun Fact: She loves to play spades
Historian: Maronda Narcisse
- Major: Education
- Member of African Student Association
- Proud to be from the South West side of Houston Tx.
- Plans on becoming a 1st grade teacher in an urban community. She feels that her purpose in life is to reach kids who have all odds against them.
- Fun Fact: She has an obsession with the cartoon Kim Possible
Parliamentarian: Paula Teague
- Parliamentarian for 2yrs.
- Member for 3yrs.
- Junior Psychology Major /Mass Communication Minor
- Plan on becoming a child Psychologist and producing a talk show about troubled teens and starting her ownDance Company called "Zeal Dance Force"
- She is a Proud member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc.
- Proud resident of Oak Cliff Dallas TX
- Dance is her 1st passion since age 3
- She belongs to more than 4 other organizations
- She will Graduate in May 2011
Social/Program Chair: Carissa Jones
- Biology Major with a Minor in Chemistry.
- She plans on becoming a Dentist
- Fun facts: A lot of people think that she mixed because of her hair but She is not. She likes to cook for her friends, my favorite saying is from a Monica song..."Whatever don't kill you makes you stronger, well i must be the world's strongest woman!"
Press & Publicity: Donielle Lester
- Major: Education
enjoy working with people but mostly children. Not only does she want to become a school teacher but she also wants to open up her own school with a Dance studio before she is 29 years old. She believes that since theyare so young she can give them the right tools they need through life. Herparents always told her THAT THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
- One fun Fact: She loves to COOK
Recruitment & Retention: Julian Williams & Keyera Milburn
- Julian is a Freshman
- Majors in Public Relations and Minors in Business Management and Theatre
- Proud Resident of the South West Side of Houston TX
- Plans on becoming a Public Relations Specialist
- Fun Fact: He loves to sing and stay active in school
Community Service: Kahlil Medley
Freshman Project Chair: Kristen Earls
- Biology Major
- Plans to become a Pediatrician
- Fun Facts: Whenever She have the time she loves to read a good book. Her favorite color is green and her favorite actor is Johnny Depp
Calender/Newsletter: Thristle Gibson & Tania Mwangi
Thristle Gibson: 2 year member
Major: Psychology/Minor: Criminal Justice
From Missouri City TX
After getting his degree he plans on coaching his own select baseball team for minority teenagers. He also plans on pastoring his own church.