Thank you for your interest in employment with Sam Houston State University! Please be sure to have your complete education, employment history, three references and driver's license ready before you begin the application process.
- Sam Houston State University's new online application system makes searching and applying for jobs a seamless process with long-lasting results. All you need is access to the internet.
- Internet access can be obtained from computers available to the public at local libraries and the Texas Workforce Commission.
- In compliance with the American with Disabilities Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA), if accommodations are needed to complete the application process, please contact Human Resources at Employment@SHSU.edu or phone 936-294-1070.
- We do not accept resumes via fax, email or dropped off in person. Only online applications will be accepted.
- You will have the opportunity to upload your resume, cover letter and any other required documents for the position during the application process.
- Once you have completed the application process, you will receive a confirmation message. You have not completed the entire application process until you receive this message.
- You can check on the status of your application online, by logging into your account. You will be contacted by the Human Resources Department if you are selected for an interview. Please do not contact the individual hiring departments.
Again, thank you for your interest in employment at Sam Houston State University!