Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.)
60 Credit Hours
The Doctor of Education in Developmental Education Administration is a fully online interdisciplinary doctoral program designed to prepare educators to develop and administer programs for underprepared community college and university students in math, reading, and/or writing.
Application Deadline: March 1
On the ApplyTexas application, your Semester of Entry will be Summer I and your Major will be Developmental Education Administration, ED.D.
If you do not meet the March 1 deadline, you may submit an application for next year's cohort beginning September 1.
Tuition and Cost
- Graduate Studies Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Official transcript showing receipt of a master’s degree
- Graduate GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Personal Statement
- Three Reference Forms, two from current or previous supervisors in schools or agencies where the applicant has been employed and one from a current or former graduate level professor who holds a terminal degree
- Current resume or vitae
- Official GRE scores with writing section taken within the last 5 years (This requirement is not waived for any reason.)
Please submit all materials to the Office of Graduate Studies.
NOTE: Applicants selected after the initial screening will be invited for an online interview.