18 Credit Hours
The online Criminal Justice Leadership and Management Certificate caters to working professionals currently in the field of criminal justice. The certificate provides an opportunity for students to advance professional growth and career development while maintaining their occupational responsibilities. The certificate is structured to allow students to complete the program in one year, enrolling in two 7-1/2 week courses per semester. Completion of the online Graduate Certificate also puts students halfway to receiving a MS in Criminal Justice Leadership and Management.
Fall, Spring, Summer
Tuition and Cost
Additional Program Information
Gainful Employment Disclosure
- Graduate Studies Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- Current Resume
- Three years employed as a criminal justice professional (probation officer, police officer, corrections counselor, etc.) is preferable.
- Official GRE scores may be requested to demonstrate graduate study readiness if the GPA is inordinately low.
- An acceptable undergraduate GPA. A prima facia acceptable GPA is a 3.0 for the final 60 baccalaureate credits.
- Applicant Questionnaire
- Personal Essay