Master of Science (MS)
30 Credit Hours (Thesis)
36 Credit Hours (Non-Thesis)
The Master of Science in Chemistry is designed to train chemists for a career in business, industry or academics. This degree is also appropriate for students planning to continue into PhD programs at other institutions.
Fall, Spring, Summer
Tuition and Cost
Additional Program Information
- Graduate Studies Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Major or minor in chemistry or commensurate industrial experience
- Undergraduate chemistry course GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three recommendation letters
- Official GRE scores
- International students with English as a second language must submit an official TOEFL score.