STUDY ABROAD IN SPAIN
1. You must be admitted to Sam Houston State University and be a student in good standing. If you are not an SHSU student, you will need to apply for admission at: http://www.shsu.edu/~adm_www/
2. Tuition is a separate payment and will depend on your residency status and the number of courses that you enroll in. Typical tuition and fees for Texas residents is about $708 for 3 hrs. and $1,170 for 6 hrs.
3. You must also register for the courses that you wish to take in Toledo. Enrollment procedures for the specific courses of the SHSU Study Abroad in Spain program will be the same as those for on-campus summer courses. Procedure for tuition payment for these courses will be the same as for on-campus summer courses. The courses will be listed in the Summer Schedule of Classes at: http://www.shsu.edu/schedule/
5. Expenses you should consider that are not included in the package: tuition, meals not included in your plan ($10 each meal), weekend trips, personal expenses, gifts.
6. You will need two "passport type" photographs. This is NOT for a passport; it is for your official i. d. for the Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha. Please turn them in to Dr. Mallen as soon as possible. You can get them at Walgreens or Walmart in about 3 minutes; they cost about eight dollars.
For more information, contact Dr. Enrique Mallen
For more information, contact
Dr. Enrique Mallen