- Use the documentation log to record field experience hours at participating schools
- Make copies before submitting the original to your instructor.
- If required, access Texas Education Agency (TEA) for data on all field experience campuses
- Access Academic Excellence Indicator System (A.E.I.S.) reports
- Save A.E.I.S report files electronically for your individual field experience profile to be attached to your field experience profile
- Print A.E.I.S report files for all campuses and attach to documentation log
- Your required Field Experience is incomplete until log and A.E.I.S. data (if required) is submitted to your instructor.
- PLEASE turn your log in to your instructor at the completion of your field experience hours. Do not bring the log directly to The Office of Field Experience.
Printable Documentation Logs: