Field Experience Badges
By request of SHSU faculty and the Sam Houston Innovative Partnerships with Schools Level I and II students are to wear name badges at all times when completing field experience hours.
- Plastic badge holder/lanyard - Available at the bookstore
- IMPORTANT! You should plan on signing in at the front office AND should wear the campus-specific visitor badge so campus teachers/personnel know you have signed in.
- Also, be aware that any district (i.e. Willis ISD) may require you to have a district name badge as well.
- You may be asked to bring your badge to class to assist classmates and instructor in learning names and to verify that badges have been purchased.
- All students enrolled in education courses with field experiences are required to apply to the Educator Preparation Program before beginning field experience. The application and payment location is found on SamWeb. Failure to do so will result in not receiving credit for course and not being allowed to complete field experience.
- Field experience badges will be distributed after the first few class days to students who have paid Ed Prep and created an account and application in TK20.