- Candidates must be completely admitted to the Educator Preparation Program (all GPA and "C" rules apply)
- Completion of SPED 2301 (SPD 231) with a "C" or better
- Completion of CIEE 3374 (EED 374) with a "C" or better
- Completion of core science with lab (8 hours)
- Prerequisites: Math 1384 and 1385
Information about the Educator Preparation Program requirements can be found at http://www.shsu.edu/~edu_edprep/admission/crit.html.
Fall 2014 LITERACY METHODS & SPED BLOCK WILL OPEN ON 04/02/2014 AT 8:00 am TO 04/16/2014 AT 5:00 pm
Fall 2014 Literacy Block (READ 3370/READ 3371/READ 3372)
- You must apply online through Tk20 (application 2a).
Fall 2014 Literacy Block for IDS-4-8 Math/Math Science (READ 3373/READ 3374)
- Interdisciplinary Studies students (4-8 Math, 4-8 Math/Science, and 4-8 English-Language Arts-Reading/Social Studies) apply online through Tk20
- (application 2b-1 or 2b-2).
Literacy Methods Block Application Instructions
- Log onto TK20.
- Click on the "Application" tab.
- On the left, under Applications, click "Create".
- From the drop-down list, choose the appropriate application indicated as follows:
2a) Application: EC-6 UNDERGRADUATE Literacy Methods Block with Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct - Fall 2014
2b-1) Application: 4-8 Math or 4-8 Math/Science UNDERGRADUATE Literacy Methods Block with Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct - Fall 2014
2b-2) Application: 4-8 English/Social Studies UNDERGRADUATE Literacy Methods Block with Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct 2014
Fall 2014 SPED 4301/SPED 4302 Applications
- You must apply online thought Tk-20 (application 2c).
2c) Application: E-6 Gen + EC-12 Special Education UNDERGRADUATE Special Education Block with Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct - Fall 2014
- Complete the Application.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Log out.
If you have any questions, please contact the LLSP office at 936-294-1108.
LLSP faculty encourages you to read carefully the information in “Classroom Expectations.” This document outlines what behavior is expected in all LLSP courses.